Saturday, February 20, 2010

W. Broadway Co. Concert: The Program

"Light the Candle" (Mame) Ensemble
"Love is Always Lovely in the End" (Drowsy Chaperone) Betty and Bill
"Without a Song" (Great Day) Brad
"I Wish It So" (Juno) Carol
"So Long, Dearie" (Hello, Dolly) Carolyn
"I Can See It!" (The Fantasticks) Brad and Bill
"Cry Me a River" (Pete Kelly's Blues) Betty
"I Don’t Remember You/Sometimes a Day Goes By" (The Happpy Time) Carol and Brad

"Lucky To Be Me" (On the Town) Bill
"Flair" (Starting Here, Starting Now) Brad
"I Want Them…Bald" (Heisler and Goldrich) Betty, Carolyn and Carol
"Coffee in a Cardboard Cup" (70, Girls, 70) Ensemble

"I Wish I Could Go Back to College" (Avenue Q) Ensemble
"We Live on Borrowed Time" (Listen to My Heart)) Betty
"Being Alive" (Company) Carolyn
"Nothing is Too Wonderful To Be True" (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels) Carol and Bill

"The Grass is Always Greener" (Woman of the Year) Betty and Carolyn
"Buddy’s Blues" (Follies) Bill
"Puttin’ on the Ritz" (Young Frankenstein) Ensemble
"Let’s Do It!" (Paris) Bill and Carol
"The Song That Goes Like This" (Spamalot) Brad and Carolyn
"Big D" (The Most Happy Fella) Carolyn and Bill
"The Farmer and the Cowman" (Oklahoma!) Ensemble

No comments: